Where Can I Get Event Tickets?
Event tickets can only be purchased online. See our events page for more details.
Can I Bring a Guest With Me to a UL Event?
Stables events are for UL Students only.
Courtyard events go on sale for UL Students only first. It usually opens to guest tickets 5 days later but please read the terms and conditions. One guest permitted per person, they must be a student and have two forms of ID. All guests must have a valid ticket.
For events off campus usually there are no restrictions but please check the terms and conditions.
How do I Get Priority Access to Pre-Sale or Discount Tickets?
Subscribe to our Howl newsletter to be the first to hear about HUGE event news and to get priority access to the hottest tickets around.
Are There Non-Alcoholic Events?
We run a number of alcohol free events throughout the year. See our free events page for more details.
Does UL Student Life Organise Class Parties?
We do not organise class parties but we do organise departmental balls. Please get in touch to see how we can help make your event epic. Our events team will do our very best to accomodate you, reach out ot the team for more info - email@example.com.
I Want to Bring a Promotional Event to Campus?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If I Have Paid a Deposit Ticket Can I Get My Money Back?
If you pay a deposit your money is non-refundable unless the minimum booking order is not reached. i.e. not enough tickets are sold for the event to go ahead.
If the minimum booking order is not reached you will receive your deposit back but not the transaction fee.
How Do I Get Access to Pre-Sale Tickets?
Subscribe to our Howl Letter and you will receive an access code the evening before pre-sale tickets are made available.
Can I Leave an Event and Re-enter?
No. There is no re-entry at UL Student Life events.
Can I Get a Refund on an Event Ticket?
If you change your mind or simply can’t go, you are not entitled to a refund.
If the venue or date changes you are entitled to a refund.
What are the Terms and Conditions of Courtyard Events?
- All events are over 18's
- Tuesday's event is Strictly UL Students Only
- UL Students can sign in 1 non-UL student on Monday and Wednesday
- Every person needs their own ticket
- 2 forms of ID required for everyone (age identification and student card)
- There is no high heels, no open toe shoes, no bags
- Do not show up intoxicated as you will not gain entry
- Entry to the event is to the rear of the courtyard
- There is no re-entry to the event and last entry is at 9:30 p.m.
- Please respect our neighbours and look out for each other
- Please do not buy second-hand tickets from unreliable sources
What is the UL Student Life Ticket Refund Policy?
When Can You Get a Refund on Tickets?
- If the event you have booked is cancelled, rescheduled or has changed location, you are entitled to a refund of at least the face value of the ticket. If the face value has been reduced by the organiser, the refund will be for the discounted face value price paid.
- If an event is rescheduled to another date, your tickets should be valid. If you can’t make the rescheduled date, then you’re entitled to a full refund.
- The ticket seller is responsible for giving you your refund for tickets to a cancelled event.
When are You Not Entitled to a Refund?
- If you can no longer attend an event or you’ve simply changed your mind about going, you’re rarely entitled to a refund, despite tickets often being purchased months in advance.
- You are not entitled to a refund for the ticket if an understudy appears in place of a show’s headline star, or a headlining artist changes from the ones advertised on a music festival line-up.
- If the event you have booked for is cancelled, rescheduled or has changed location, you are entitled to a refund of at least the face value of the ticket.
- You are not entitled to a refund if you can no longer attend an event.
- You’re also not entitled to a refund if an understudy is used in place of a show’s headline star, or a headlining star changes from the ones advertised on a music festival line-up.